Ireo marary tsaboina mahafinaritra
Our beautiful patients.
Click on the hyperlinked words below to be taken to them 🙂
- Come meet some of our patients! Also known as our ‘namako’ (Malagasy for ‘friends’).
- Sambany. A patient’s story so dear to my heart. This is about when he came to us, and this is when we had the honour of taking him home.
- The best kind of multiplication (capacity building and dental programs).
- When there is no cure (palliative care).
- This was the patients’ favourite thing about the ship (according to some of them) (part I, part II).
Most, if not all, of my stories contain editing by the lovely Nancy Predaina!
Photos look good because of talented photographers Josh Callow, Katie Keegan (now Callow #LoveBoatStrikesAgain) Ruben Plomp, Justine Forrest, Elie Sergio Benarson, Catrice Wulf, Kayla Hess and Amanda Wilder.
Check out the official Mercy Ships International, New Zealand, YouTube and Vimeo pages. Also, my ship-mates’ blogs are insightful and interesting. Make sure you have a tissue box handy; you might need it.
The thoughts in this blog are mine and do not necessarily represent nor reflect the views nor values of Mercy Ships.